Innoflight resides in a 6,400 sq. ft. engineering and fabrication facility in Sorrento Valley – San Diego’s premier technology center. Our business base includes the U.S. government, prime aerospace contractors both large and small, and commercial space developers. Innoflight has successfully completed several flight projects for government and commercial customers.
Innoflight’s facility supports concept to delivery product design. Our in house capabilities include: electronic and software design, assembly, prototyping, test, integration and final assembly. Innoflight currently owns all the necessary resources required to complete the proposed effort. We will be 100% available to complete the work activity on time.
In house resources include:
- FPGA design, simulation analysis, programming, debug tools.
- Rich library of in-house IP core.
- Electronic schematic and PCB design tools.
- Mechanical CAD design tools.
- Embedded software tools, RTOS’s, and corresponding debugging tools.
- Fully equipped electronics test laboratory for analog, digital, and RF domains.
- Assembly workstations.
- Prototype Testing – All coding, testing, and programming is done in our laboratory.
- Our laboratory is equipped to design, prototype, and test capabilities for analog, digital, mixed signal, processors, and programmable based designs. Maintaining our prototype test capability is the key to delivering “Innoflight signature quality” every time to every customer.
- In-House Final Assembly and Acceptance Testing – We have our own thermal cycling chamber and use local testing facilities for other environmental testing (thermal vacuum, vibe, radiation, etc.).
In addition, Innoflight has relationships with local qualified vendors for space hardware:
- Thermal vacuum cycle chamber including contamination monitoring and control
- Vibration testing
- PCB fabrication
- PCB assembly
- Mechanical parts fabrication through several local machine shops
- Radiation testing